Saturday, December 29, 2007

What To Expect In '08?

Well, Christmas is over. I am a little bummed today because I am trying to download all the pictures from the past week and start putting things away. The tree is drying out badly and a dear friend just lost her father. Who would not be down. And, there is no sunshine today. Anyone who knows me is aware of the fact that I need sunshine and warmth!

So, what am I doing with my weekend and what is the big plan for the new year? Well, number one is to get in better shape and eat healthier. I have ingested way too much sugar over the holidays. Also very important, to get a whole lot more scrapbooking done. I have boxes and boxes of photos to scan and save. Then, I need to organize them and get them into albums! That Christmas gift I was making - not even started! How terrible is that? At least someone will have something to look forward to in the near future. I may just do the first page and then give the gift, then I can finish it later. I need to find another online scrapping group to chat with and get ideas/info from. The last one was a bunch of cliquish snobs. The Stepford Wives. All they did is drop their kids at daycare, and spend their days spending money and scrapping while their housekeepers took care of the cleaning and cooking for them. Those of us who work for a living did not stand a chance in that group, and those women made sure us working girls knew we didn't belong!

Okay, I just worked out, downloaded all the Christmas pictures and got the scrapbook supplies out that I am working with. Dinner is in the oven, so I have an hour to work. Someone, motivate me, please! I promise the Christmas pictures will soon follow...

No comments: